Terms and Conditions
1. All places on iMpulse BollyStreet Dance classes are on a first come first serve basis.
2. Your place is confirmed (Subject to availability) on a course when we receive your enrolment form with full payment by cheque or cash.
3. Students joining the course late will be required to either pay full fees (£70) or alternatively £10 per class.
4. All forms and payment must be brought to the student’s first class. A reservation must be made by telephone or email prior to the class to secure a place.
5. Please do not send cash/cheque in the post.
6. A full money back guarantee operates for the first week of the course for new students only. If after the first week the course is not suitable, refunds must be requested in writing, and received by the office before the second class. Once the second class has taken place fees will not be refunded. Those students, who request a refund after the first class, will not be guaranteed a place on future courses. This will be dependent on circumstances.
7. iMpulse BollyStreet dance reserves the right to alter the times and days of classes. If classes are cancelled/re-arranged due to circumstances beyond our control, the lost time will be made up.
8. Fees paid for the term are for 8 hours of tuition. Classes may at times be doubled up (for example if training for a performance). A two hour class is counted as two sessions.
9. It is the responsibility of the student/parent/guardian to inform the dance instructor of any change in personal details.
10. Only students who have enrolled and registered will be allowed to take part In the classes.
11. No parents/visitors are allowed to sit in classes. (An exception to this is at the end of term studio shows.) Parents can collect and drop their children at the main reception area and most welcome to sit in the coffee shop area.
12. Mobile phones must be turned off in class by students and parents/guardians.
13. Any student displaying bad conduct, disturbing the class, and having general misbehaviour will be asked to leave the course and fees will be forfeited.
14. Students are not permitted to teach/perform Impulse Dance choreography at any other public or private location without prior consent from Impulse Dance Team.
15. All students are advised to wear loose fitted clothing. The majority of the classes will be taught with dance appropriate foot wear (trainers). Jeans, high heels, large earrings, long chains are not permitted to be worn in class.
16. No cameras or video recording equipment are allowed in class, except with written permission. All photographs taken by iMpulse instructors during classes are copyright and taken with the Student/Guardian permission and will only be used for dance related purposes.
17. iMpulse BollyStreet Dance accepts no responsibility for accident, loss or injury sustained by any person or to their property.
18. Please bring drinking water to classes although refreshments are available. Eating is not permitted in the dance studio.
19. If a child is being collected from class, please make sure they are picked up on time as the tutor may not always be able to wait for long periods once the class has finished. If there are any problems with collection it is essential to inform the dance instructor as soon as possible.
20. If you have any injuries or any health problems, it is advised to obtain the approval of your doctor before starting the Impulse dance course.
We look forward to you being part of the Impulse team!